Staples Online Printing – How to print documents including how to upload printables to Staples Printing Services: have them shipped to your home or pick them up in the store. Directions to print B&W or color documents, in portrait or landscape orientation, print on card stock and coverstock for durability.
Staples Online Printing
Staples printing services is my first choice for all my printable needs on Frugal Coupon Living. There are many reasons, but these are my top three.
First, Staples Online Printing offers amazing quality. The printables I give you on Frugal Coupon Living often need to be printed on coverstock with bright colors (after all, we aren’t dull.) I find that the quality of prints is great and very vibrant.
Second, Staples printing department is great. The employees are friendly. They actually love when I use their services and look forward to the different documents I am going to submit for printing (different from the typical business projects they receive!) They now know me by name and by brand.
Third, I save. After all, this is Frugal Coupon Living. I save money on both printer ink and card stock and I do not feel like am during my print cartridges with high res images. I leave the supplies (the ink and paper) to the Staple pros to supply. It keeps me sane and not always be in a place of needing to order new printer ink! (It was all the time before I was using Staples print services.)
How to Print Documents from Staples
We offer you many printables on Frugal Coupon Living. There are few places to find these prints.
- Visit Frugal Coupon Living’s Shopify Store
- Visit our Free Elf on the Shelf Printables Page
- Visit our Free Printables Page
It will take you less than five minutes to upload your first document to Staples.
Enjoy the video above for directions on how to print at Staples. The video steps have changed some but mostly are telling off all the choices you have when it comes to printing at staples. The following steps below are up to date as of March 2021.
How to Print at Staples
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Document printing.
- Click the red button, start creating.
- On the next page you can choose between simple print and professional print. Choose professional print as there are more Staples printing options.
- Click start project under professional printing.
- Browse your files and upload your document from your computer.
- Next choose your paper size from letter, legal, ledger.
- Also select your document orientation from portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal).
- I suggest checking scale to fit and unchecking double sided.
- Click Next.
- On the next page choose your paper type: I like premium/specialty paper in white coverstock 110 lb. This is great for crafts for prints you want to frame.
- Choose next.
- Choose your color options: color or black and white.
- Choose next.
- Choose your binding option including comb, coil, cover binder, 3 ring binder, or stapled: In most cases, I choose no binding.
- Choose next.
- Choose finishing including lamination, folding, cutting or hole punching. Since I like control, I choose no finishing.
- Choose next.
- Choose your print options. This is where you can rename your document and choose your number of copies. When it comes to prints I want to frame or craft with, I often choose 2 copies so I have ab ack up for mistakes.
- Choose delivery (you can still pick up in store). You will be promoted to sign in again or create an account if you have not already signed in.
- Next choose your delivery option including ground, express or expedited. Or choose pickup in-store including standard or express. Standard has never gone me wrong, especially on smaller print jobs. If you choose pickup in-store, make sure you find the store closest to you entering your zip code.
- Click the red button, add to cart.
- Follow the steps for a secure checkout.
You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
Staples Printing Cost
Printing to Staples is extremely affordable. I print often and have a lot of content I want to have amazing color quality. I find Staples Printing Costs to be far lower than the card stock and printer ink it costs me to keep up with my demand at home.
A break down of pricing…
While you can get as low as $0.13 for a color copy, I am never printing more than 50 pages. I typically spend $0.53 for a color copy. Typically, I am purchasing no more than 10 at a time. I also choose a 67 lb card/cover stock media, so this adds around $0.10 per print. Typically my order cost is around $0.60 to $5.00.
Get free shipping to your local store for pick-up. This is typically what I choose unless I have an extra large order and just want to be lazy and not visit the store. Shipping starts at $9.99.
Staples Printing Coupon
There are a few ways to get Staples Printing Coupons.
First, be a loyal costumer. You can sign up for Staples Rewards here.
Benefits of Staples Rewards include $25 off Print & Marketing Services in store each year! Additional reward benefits include free next-day delivery on orders over $49.99. My favorite perk is earning $2 back in rewards per recycled ink cartridge (up to 20 per month.) That means you could earn up to $40 a month in recycled ink cartridges – Sign me up!
Second, pay attention to your receipts. Often during in-store pick-up for a document, I am given a coupon for my next Staples printing need. I just stack those receipt coupons in my car for next time.
Third, look online. You can look for Staples coupon codes and promo discounts on Savings.com.
I look forward to hearing about your experience with online printing services and if you too have adopted Staples Printing Services as your number one place to print your documents!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for Teacher Appreciation Week with these ideas and downloads!.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.