Elf on the Shelf Portrait with Perler Beads printable template for an easy Christmas craft! Are you following all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Elf on the Shelf Ideas? See well over 100s of creative, funny, and original ideas for your Elf!
Elf on the Shelf Portrait with Perler Beads Printable Template
We are very excited to share this free printable with you! It’s a cute way to make a portrait for your elf! Your kids can get involved.
Elf on the Shelf Portrait with Perler Beads Printable Template: This is a fun little project. Either crate the elf yourself. You could lay out the Perler Beads and then leave a note asking your child to find the iron and help mom/dad crate a finished elf. Or you could have elf deliver the free template we are offering, and your child can find a craft-tastic Saturday and make this cute little Elf on the Shelf Portrait themselves. Both ideas provides smiles and joy!
- Elf on the Shelf or Elf on the Shelf Boy Girl Set
- Mixed bag of Perler beads (tan, red, blue, white, brown and light brown)
- Large square pegboard
- Perler Ironing paper
- Perler Beads tweezers (optional)
2. Use your large square pegboard to start your making the elf design.
3. Use the tweezers to pick up your beads, starting with the 4 tan beads on the bottom and work your way up to the top of the face.
4. Now add in the brown beads for hair and 2 rows of white beads on top of the hair for the hat rim.
5. Add on the red beads for the hat and white beads on the bottom for the collar.
6. Now you can leave the beads on the board with elf next to it and leave a note from Elf with directions to complete the Elf with a parent as an activity in the morning when they find it.
7. Carefully place a piece of ironing paper over the top of your elf and iron on a dry setting for about 20 seconds (make sure to turn the iron off).
8. Let cool completely then peel your bead design off.
Get this printable and all our free Elf on the Shelf printables. Enter your name and email below and look for a link and password in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
Pin Pin Pin, because you will want to stay up to date on these ideas each Christmas season. We have many more ideas to come, see our previous Elf on the Shelf Ideas. Here we have a lot of FREE PRINTALBES! That is our goal, to make Elf easy for you! Be sure to also follow the Elf on the Shelf Pinterest Board for fun ideas from other bloggers too.
What is Elf on the Shelf?
Elf on the Shelf is a Christmas Tradition. The tradition has a book and a elf doll. The book is poetic and in rhyme sharing the purpose of the Elf’s visits. The Elf visits each Thanksgiving. He/She goes and returns from the North Pole each evening. Every morning he can be found in a new location in the house. The Elf has been found in the refrigerator, fishing in the toilet, writing messages on the mirror or hanging from the lights. It is VERY IMPORTANT, the Elf is not touch each evening or his Christmas magic will be lost! Each family is able to name their special elf. The elves return to their home (Santa’s North Pole Work shop) every Christmas Eve. An Elf’s Story can also be found on DVD.
We love printables – especially free ones! Be sure to save these Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Pin to Pinterest your Elf on the Shelf and Christmas Pinterest Boards.
Online you can find ENDLESS Elf on the Shelf Accessories, Books, Games and Toys. We love some of the creativity coming from Etsy too! Be sure to Follow Frugal Coupon Living on Pinterest where there are many Pinterest Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a fun holiday activity? Grab the Popular Holiday Game Set – Minute to Win It, Charades, themed party games & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next Christmas party.
Last Updated on September 23, 2020 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living