Responsible for a Thankful Thursday? Trying to find something creative for teacher appreciation week? Pick up this free C is for Caffeine Printable!
C is for Caffeine Printable
C is for caffeine.
This is the printable I gave my girls teacher on the first day back to school for the new year. Who doesn’t’ need a little caffeinated pick me up after a long winter break?
Whether it’s coffee, tea or even chocolate, this C is for caffeine printable can be used on your teacher. Consider using it on a Thankful Thursday or perhaps it might make the most creative Teacher Appreciation Week Gift.
We would love to see your ideas. Leave a comment or upload a video under “Tried It” on Pinterest. Your ideas gives us creative juices for future work.
C is for Caffeine Supplies:
The supplies are really based up what you choose to gift your teacher. A few of the things we gifted are below.
- Gold Contigo mug
- Starbucks drinks
- Starbucks iced coffee
- Starbucks gift card
- C is for caffeine printable (see below)
You will also need a resource to print this. We suggest sending the order to Staples and printing on card stock. More on that below.
If you have a teacher that is a tea drinker, we really fell in love with this tea mug – how creative is that?
Get this printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.