St. Patrick’s Day Food Ideas
Looking to make St. Patrick’s Day Special? Check out this round-up of food to be used on March 17th. Ideas include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and party ideas!
1) Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Buttercream Frosting from Frugal Coupon Living.
2) Copycat Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies from Frugal Coupon Living
3) Mint Blondie Bars from Simplee Thrifty
4.) Guinness Beef Stew from Frugal Coupon Living
Click below for more St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
6) Green Velvet Cupcakes with Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting from Frugal Coupon Living.
7) Rainbow Pancake Cookies from I am a Baker.
8) St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats from Frugal Coupon Living
9) Fruit Rainbow from Passion for Savings
10) Guinness Cheddar Dip from The Curvy Carrot
11) Shamrock Shakes from Saving Dollars and Sense
12) Andes Mint Cupcakes from Thrify Jinxy
13) Shamrock Pretzel Pops from Jessica Weible Blogs
14) Rainbow JELL-O Squares from Frugal Coupon Living.
15) Guinness Brownies from Life is Sweets
16) Avocado Deviled Eggs from This Mama Cooks
17) Irish Potato Soup from Home is Where the Boat Is
18) Lucky Charms Marshmallow Stuffed Cupcakes from Frugal Coupon Living.
19) Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage from Wilderness Life
20) Shamrock Punch from Passion for Savings
21) St Patrick’s Day Pizza from Make the Best of Everything
22) Drunkin Grasshopper Fudge from Culinary Concoction by Peabody
23) Corned Beef Cabbage Rolls from Sweet Peas Kitchen
24) Pot of Gold Cake Pops from Kurtz Corner
25) Guinness Bread from Frugal Coupon Living.
Find more Seasonal Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on May 30, 2020 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living