Hand Stamped Saint Patrick’s Day Tote Craft
I don’t know about your kids but, ours are always wanting to get the paints out and craft! I prefer having a craft in mind when we paint that is simple and cleans up quickly. This St. Patrick’s Day Tote Craft is it! There are only a few things they need to get going and you can start them out and let them roll! We love to use puffy paint too, just a little goes a long way! Start with the lightest green and then finish with the darker. Have fun!
- Small white 6×6″ totes
- Puffy paint (green & neon green)
- Small wooden handle from a foam paint brush
- Paper plate
- Clover template here
- 6×6″ piece of card stock
- Place a piece of card stock into your small tote.
- Print and Cut out your clover template.
- Place your clover on top of the bag.
- Place or pour a small amount of your puffy paints onto your paper plate.
- Hold the clover with one hand and dip your wooden handle in the neon green paint and press all around your clover.
- Now switch colors and repeat step 5.
- After you make sure that every spot directly around your Clover is covered starter dotting all around the front of the bag.
- Let your bag dry for about 12 hours or until it is completely dry and stuff with your favorite goodies.
- St. Patrick’s Day Bag Topper – Pin to Pinterest
- Guinness Beef Stew – Pin to Pinterest
- Guinness Bread – Pin to Pinterest
- Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Buttercream Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Green Velvet Cupcakes with Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Lime JELL-O Cupcakes (also check out this Rainbow Cupcake) – Pin to Pinterest
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Stuffed Cupcakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.