Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking to celebrate an event – this Ribbon Rainbow JELL-O is great for a party, St. Patrick’s day, a summer or spring break treat – you name it! A rainbow might be a meteorological phenomenon, but there is no natural miracle going on in the kitchen in your home with this EASY step-by-step tutorial for a rainbowlicious dessert sure to please!
- 1 box Red Gelatin
- 1 box Orange Gelatin
- 1 box Yellow Gelatin
- 1 box Green Gelatin
- 1 box Blue Gelatin
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- Prepare an 11 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to package of blue Jell-O. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour 2/3 cup gelatin into pan and place in refrigerator to set (about 20 minutes).
- Add Cool Whip to remaining mixture to bring level up to 2/3 cup. Stir until Cool Whip melts and color is blended.
- Gently pour on top of set gelatin and place in refrigerator to set (15-20 minutes).
- Repeat this process with green, yellow, orange and red gelatins.
- Allow to set for 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Check out these other great recipes…
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
- Rainbow Lime Cupcakes
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Homemade Copycat Cheez-It Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on March 11, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living