Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking to celebrate an event – this Ribbon Rainbow JELL-O is great for a party, St. Patrick’s day, a summer or spring break treat – you name it! A rainbow might be a meteorological phenomenon, but there is no natural miracle going on in the kitchen in your home with this EASY step-by-step tutorial for a rainbowlicious dessert sure to please!
- 1 box Red Gelatin
- 1 box Orange Gelatin
- 1 box Yellow Gelatin
- 1 box Green Gelatin
- 1 box Blue Gelatin
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- Prepare an 11 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to package of blue Jell-O. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour 2/3 cup gelatin into pan and place in refrigerator to set (about 20 minutes).
- Add Cool Whip to remaining mixture to bring level up to 2/3 cup. Stir until Cool Whip melts and color is blended.
- Gently pour on top of set gelatin and place in refrigerator to set (15-20 minutes).
- Repeat this process with green, yellow, orange and red gelatins.
- Allow to set for 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Check out these other great recipes…
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
- Rainbow Lime Cupcakes
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Homemade Copycat Cheez-It Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT for candy or fun non-spooky goodies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.