Free Kids Garden Journal Template. Celebrate successes and learn from challenges with your own printable garden diary. Includes a a bug tracker, a taste testing page and more.
Kids Garden Journal
How is your summer going? We are doing okay. Since moving from Florida, I am grateful for hot days that still offer cooler evenings. We didn’t get much of that in the south. It was a hot day and night!
Summers in DC have evolved. I want from having very young kids, to elementary aged kids, to very young kids (again!) It has caused me to get creative with activity having a range of ages and desired activities. As my toddler has aged, and his little brothers trail behind him, we have kept to our home. It isn’t for lack of desire to go out, it’s for fear to go out. Chasing after 18 month old twins is so hard – they split and run different directions. To appease my (almost) 3 year old’s heart, we have tried to find creative toddler crafts and science activities on Pinterest. I am so grateful for Pinterest, anyone else?
If you are trying to busy your little one’s summer bucket list, take a look at this Garden Journal. We suggest grabbing a clip board and a starter gardening kit for kids. Let us know what you plant!
…And mom, if you are not a friend of nature, remember this can be inside too!
Get all of our free printables including this Garden Journal. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your garden journal. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Also take a look at these Garden Hacks and Tips. Pin to Pinterest.
Save these Five Minute Science Experiments for Kids! Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on July 20, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
[…] also have a Kids’ Garden Journal Template for those who love to watch nature grow! Pin to […]