Download this free Insects for Kids printable booklet for discovery about bugs, insects, spiders, and other creepy crawlies! The perfect bug diary companion and observation journal for your kids.
Insects for Kids Booklet
I guess I didn’t understand an obsession with bugs until I had boys. Not that girls can’t appreciate bugs, they just didn’t. Elijah, my third child, spends a lot of time in mulch with his construction set looking for bugs to scoot along.
Identify parts of a bug, count the number of bugs on a page, and draw your own bug in this observation journal for kids
Get all of our free printables including this Insect Booklet. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your garden journal. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.