Healthy Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
When it comes to dessert, I want myself and my family to enjoy the flavor of food without feeling the guilt of calories and intake. This yummy recipe uses Juice Plus+. It is so thick you will enjoy with a spoon!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 stalk of celery (dice before blending if needed)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate Powder
- 3 or more mint leaves
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Rich, thick, and delicious.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Consider adding ground flax seeds to increase omega-3. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including rice milk, you prefer.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Sign up for the Elf on the Shelf 5-Day Email Series.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.