Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Missing the sweet taste of pumpkin? Why not enjoy the flavor year around with this healthy smoothie recipe incorporating Juice Plus+ Protein Powder.
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
- 1/2 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Frecn Vanilla Powder
- ice as needed
Optional: 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 tsp maple flavoring.
*If you lack the pumpkin spice, combine 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp ginger, and 1/4 tsp stevia.
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Consider replacing ground flax seeds with chia seeds to increase omega-3. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk. Freeze the banana without the peel in an airtight bag.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on November 1, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Leave a Reply