Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Missing the sweet taste of pumpkin? Why not enjoy the flavor year around with this healthy smoothie recipe incorporating Juice Plus+ Protein Powder.
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
- 1/2 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Frecn Vanilla Powder
- ice as needed
Optional: 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 tsp maple flavoring.
*If you lack the pumpkin spice, combine 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp ginger, and 1/4 tsp stevia.
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Consider replacing ground flax seeds with chia seeds to increase omega-3. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk. Freeze the banana without the peel in an airtight bag.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Be germ free! This fun gift tag + hand soap creates this cute TEACHER GIFT IDEA FOR THANKSGIVING.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.