Healthy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
Pin to Pinterest
Enjoy this healthy smoothie recipe incorporating the benefits of Juice Plus+ Protein Powder. This is perfect for the fall season. Also consider the Healty Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie.
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 medium apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Frecn Vanilla Powder
- ice as needed
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender until smooth.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Freeze the banana without the peel in an airtight bag. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Sign up for the Elf on the Shelf 5-Day Email Series.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.