We have an amazing freebie for you this October. Download this set of four Halloween Silhouette Portrait Printables to spook up your Halloween wall decor. Display a shadow witch, Frankenstein, monster and vampire.
Halloween Silhouette Portrait
We had so much fun with our Fall-o-Ween Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas and our 31 FREE Halloween Printables that we wanted to get our own printables to you for your spooky wall display. Download these free shadow portraits in the shape of a scary witch, Frankenstein, Monster and Vampire. You can save these and print from your own computer or we give you step by step directions to save and print at Staples Copy Center.
- four black 8 x 10 frames or 11 x 14 frames (if using mats)
- four white 8 x 10 mats
- black printer ink
- add spider web decor for a spooky effect
Get these Halloween Silhouette Portraits and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download all your images from this post. Each Halloween character has it’s own PDF so you will have four files to download. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under Black and White.
- Select Standard Black and White.
- On the left column, select add files.
- Add your four files (witch PDF, monster PDF, vampire PDF and Frankenstein PDF).
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.68 for four prints. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.Download a set of four Halloween Silhouette Portrait Printables to spook up your Halloween wall decor. Display a shadow witch, Frankenstein, monster and vampire.
One thing that is true about this website is we love printables. We love to find them, we love to give them! Since you are preparing for Halloween, make sure to save this post to Pinterest – 31 FREE Halloween Printables. Pin to Pinterest on your Halloween Board.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take a look at our popular Free Halloween Printables.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.