Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Buttercream Frosting
We are rolling out the recipes for Adults on this Irish Holiday of St Patrick’s Day. If you enjoyed the Green Velvet Cupcakes with Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting, also check out this Cupcake Recipe make with Guinness. Eat it with the delicious Guiness Stew and enjoy your March 17th holiday.
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 oz Guinness
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together cocoa, sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the Guiness, melted butter and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs and sour cream until combined and smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Fill each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
- Cream butter until fluffy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar.
- Add Bailey’s until right consistency is achieved.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost cupcakes.
- Dust with a little cocoa powder if desired.
Find these other Irish and St. Patricks Day Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Guinness Bread – Pin to Pinterest
- Guinness Beef Stew – Pin to Pinterest
- Green Velvet Cupcakes with Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Lime JELL-O Cupcakes (also check out this Rainbow Cupcake) – Pin to Pinterest
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Stuffed Cupcakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on February 24, 2015 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living