A Halloween Preschool Craft perfect for the kids. Make a paper plate Frankenstein Monster with simple supplies. This is a kid-friendly, easy, October craft that can be done at home on a rainy day, in a pre-k classroom, or appropriate for any young artist – enjoy!
Frankenstein Halloween Preschool Craft
Are you a teacher of a preschool classroom or elementary school? We have an adorable, not-so-scary monster craft for you and your young artists. Chances are you have most of these supplies already on hand, just pick up some Apple Green Paper Plates. We did this craft with a glue stick but if an adult is on hand, you could use a Hot Glue Gun to ensure a stronger hold. Hang on a window or bulletin board and enjoy!
- Apple/Lime Green Paper Plates
- Black Foam Sheets
- Black Vinyl Electrical Tape
- Glue Stick or Hot Glue Gun
- Googly Eyes
- Take your black foam paper and cut out Frankenstein’s Hair. This makes a perfect cutting exercise for little ones! Just have them cut out triangles. You can pre-trace with a pencil.
- Once you have hair, take your glue stick and swipe it a few times on the back side of the black foam paper hair also suggest gluing around the edging of the plate where you will place the hair. To ensure a strong setting, have an adult use a glue gun.
- Place the glued black foam paper hair onto your green paper plate.
- Next use your glue stick (or hot glue gun) to place on your eyes. We used eyes that were the same size, but using different size eyes might create a creepier monster.
- Once your eyes are set, take your black electrical tape and cut a piece long enough for Frankenstein’s mouth. Then cut that piece of electrical tape in half making a thinner mouth.
- Tape the electrical tape mouth onto your green paper plate. We placed ours at an angle.
- With your leftover electrical tape, cut the remaining tape into a bandage for Frankenstein’s head.
Now you have your own Paper Plate Frankenstein!A Halloween Preschool Craft perfect for the kids. Make a paper plate Frankenstein Monster with simple supplies. Kid-friendly, easy craft for October. #FrugalCouponLiving #Frankenstein #Halloween #PreschoolCraft
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT for their school supplies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.