Download this free Elf on the Shelf magic grippers printable. Specially designed to prevent magic loss after a great fall!
Elf on the Shelf Magic Grippers Printable
Not only do we love giving you Elf on the Shelf Ideas, we also love sharing Elf on the Shelf Printables. This printable doesn’t disappoint. It came as a resource to my family when the elf fell and everyone was afraid to touch him for fear he would loose his magic. He stayed on the floor that day, running the risk of being trampled. Luckily we don’t have a dog, or he would have run the risk of ending up in his mouth too!
Magic Grippers Printable. You can also find this in our Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Attach this free printable to your kitchen tongs. In our kitchen we have a set of red kitchen tongs which fits the Christmas season perfectly. This makes the tongs specially designed to prevent magic loss after a great fall! That way the next time your Elf falls, no one has to freak out about him spending the entire day on the floor!
Don’t forget we offer new Elf on the Shelf Ideas every day in the month of November and December!
We love sharing FREEBIES! Print these FREE Elf Costume and Notes Printables by entering your email address below. It will arrive in your inbox!
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
We love printables – especially free ones! Be sure to save these Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Pin to Pinterest your Elf on the Shelf and Christmas Pinterest Boards.
Online you can find ENDLESS Elf on the Shelf Accessories, Books, Games and Toys. We love some of the creativity coming from Etsy too! Be sure to Follow Frugal Coupon Living on Pinterest where there are many Pinterest Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Valentine’s Day Recipe and Crafts on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.