Easter Bunny Donuts
Pin to Pinterest
Calling all Hostess Sweet Sixteen Powdered Mini Donut Lovers – Get ready to make funny little bunnies for the Easter Season!
- 6 Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts
- 3 Marshmallows
- 6 Mini Marshmallows
- 12 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 6 Red or Pink Mike & Ikes or Jelly Beans
- 2 Pink Starbursts
- 1/4 cuo White Melting Chips
- 12 1 1/2″ pieces Edible Easter Grass
- Knead and flatten each Strawberry Starburst out into a rectangle.
- Cut each into 4 equal width strips.
- Cut each strip in half to make the pink inner ears.
- Using scissors cut 2 sets of rabbit ears from each larger Marshmallow.
- Cut each mini marshmallow in half to make a set of cheeks.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Place red Mike & Ike (Jelly Beans) in hole in middle.
- Take a bit of white chocolate and glue, with your melted chocolate, 2 pieces of Easter grass under nose to make whiskers.
- “Glue” cheeks under nose and on top of whiskers.
- “Glue” mini chocolate chips (pointy side down) as eyes above nose.
- Press pink inner ears against sticky part of cut marshmallow.
- Dip end of ear in white chocolate and position on top of donut. You can stack 2 saltine crackers and use these as a support to hold the ears in place while the chocolate sets.
Note: If you have trouble getting chocolate to set you can also use a toothpick pushed into ears and into donut to hold in place, BUT warn everyone that they are there. I DO NOT recomment this!
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Jelly Bean Bark – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Chick Sugar Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Egg Cake Bites – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Reese’s Egg Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Bread Recipe and Tutorial – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Nutella Pop-Tarts – Pin to Pinterest
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Old Fashion Onion Rings – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Copycat Cheez-It Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Baked Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp – Pin to Pinterest
- Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Rustic Beef Stew with Vegetables – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Pin to Pinterest
- Italian Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Honey Chipotl Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – Pin to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on January 31, 2017 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living