Perler Beads Donut Coaster Template
Our Summer Bucket List for the Kids is ever growing! We just found another one that excites us! These Donut Coasters come with a FREE Template to be used for the littles this summer. You might even find yourself making a donut or two!
- Mixed of Perler Beads
- Small 3-inch Circle Pegboard (This is the size of the template, though you can adjust to your size.)
- Perler Fun Fusion Ironing Paper
- Tweezers (optional)
Get this Donut Template and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
- Print out the donut template.
- First line the outside of your circle pegboard with brown, tan, or orange beads.
- Now make a 12 bead circle on the inside of the pegboard with the same color beads, this will look like the bread of the donut.
- Now fill the inside of the donut with your “frosting” color of choice, leaving a couple double spots open next to each other for your “sprinkles.”
- Carefully placed your ironing paper over top of your beads and iron on a dry setting for about 20 seconds.
- Peel back your ironing paper and your beads will come off with it.
- Place another piece of ironing paper over the top and iron for another 15 seconds.
- Let cool and then use as a coaster.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.