DIY Uncrustable Sandwiches
More in our Back to School Series – Project Lunchbox! This week we are using Homemade Uncrustables PB&Js. I used a Wonder Sandwich Sealer N Decruster, but a knife works well too (doesn’t seal as well but definitely gets rid of the unwantable crust!)
- Sandwich Cutter and Sealer
- Peanut Butter
- Sandwich Bags
- Make sure you get bread that is large enough to trim without hitting the crust.
- For each sandwich, get two slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice of the bread, being careful to stay in the center and avoid where the cutting and sealing occurs.
- Apply jelly to the middle of one slice.
- Place the peanut butter only slice on top of the peanut butter and jelly slice (peanut butter side down).
- Place cutter on top of sandwich and press down firmly (make sure crust is completely cut away).
- Remove crust while cutter is still in place.
- Make sure you have pressed down completely on the blue center sealing piece.
- Lift off cutter and place sandwich in sandwich bag and place in the freezer.
Check out these other Back to School Frugal Coupon Living FREEBIES and Crafts:
Also check out Back to School Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.