DIY Uncrustable Sandwiches
More in our Back to School Series – Project Lunchbox! This week we are using Homemade Uncrustables PB&Js. I used a Wonder Sandwich Sealer N Decruster, but a knife works well too (doesn’t seal as well but definitely gets rid of the unwantable crust!)
- Sandwich Cutter and Sealer
- Peanut Butter
- Sandwich Bags
- Make sure you get bread that is large enough to trim without hitting the crust.
- For each sandwich, get two slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice of the bread, being careful to stay in the center and avoid where the cutting and sealing occurs.
- Apply jelly to the middle of one slice.
- Place the peanut butter only slice on top of the peanut butter and jelly slice (peanut butter side down).
- Place cutter on top of sandwich and press down firmly (make sure crust is completely cut away).
- Remove crust while cutter is still in place.
- Make sure you have pressed down completely on the blue center sealing piece.
- Lift off cutter and place sandwich in sandwich bag and place in the freezer.
Check out these other Back to School Frugal Coupon Living FREEBIES and Crafts:
Also check out Back to School Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on August 14, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living