FREE Beach Scavenger Hunt Printable and Craft
Okay, we all know vacations aren’t always relaxing. Often family vacations are echoed with “what’s next?!” If you are headed to the beach this summer, consider this Beach Scavenger Hunt for the kids. It will busy them for awhile. Consider filling as well, their bucket with a snack and drink while they look!
- White Cardstock
- Corner Punch (we used Martha Stewart)
- Glue Gun or Adhesive Spray
- String or Twine
- Beach Pail
- Optional Supply Idea: Fill pail with water bottle sunscreen and a snack.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
- Open the Beach Scavenger Hunt Printable in your PDF viewer.
- Place card stock in your printer.
- Push Print.
- Cut out the square and trim the corners with a Corner Punch (we used a Martha Stewart punch)
- Use a glue gun or adhesive spray to stick the scavenger hunt to your beach pail.
- Tie the pencil with twine to the bucket.
- We think a fun option is to fill pail with water bottle sunscreen and a snack.
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.