Dr Seuss Bookmarks – free printable Dr. Seuss Day Quotes that can be used for the kids in school! The more that you read, the more thinks you will know, the more that you Learn, the more places you will go!
FREE Printable Dr Seuss Bookmarks
You guys loved our Creative Dr. Seuss Crafts, Printables and Recipes, now enjoy these FREE Printable Dr. Seuss Bookmarks!
The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. Dr Seuss.
How perfect would these be tucked in a collection of Dr. Seuss books for a new reader or given in the goody bag at a Seuss themed party on Dr. Seuss Day, March 2nd? Serve with a Dr. Seuss Day cupcake! Maybe, your avid reader can begin a kids book club featuring the favorite Author and pass these around. However they’re received it will be with a smile!
Also take a look at our creative reading corners – for the bedroom, playroom, or classroom!
Get this Dr. Seuss bookmark printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.