Download your free printable thankful for you gift tag. Gift idea for a teacher, co-worker, neighbor or host this fall or Thanksgiving season.
Thankful for You Gift Tag
As a former teacher, I am always looking for creative ideas for teachers. I don’t have too much wiggled room in the wallet as I have five kids and more than five teachers, but I do want them to feel appreciated. In an effort to not give them something they will shove in the back of an empty desk drawer, I try to do little homemade things that will be used. The school day can be long, especially during the holidays, so I know food is often used (and appreciated!) I made this teacher gift tag for my kids but also wanted to share it with you. Use your Thankful for You Gift Tag for a teacher, a neighbor or bring to a celebration for a host. Enjoy!
- Homemade (or store bought) bread or muffins – We used Pillsbury Pumpkin Bread Mix
- Fall Ribbon
- Parchment Paper
- Printer ink
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait (smaller tags) or horizontal (larger tags).
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
Download your free printable thankful for you gift tag. Gift idea for a teacher, neighbor or host this fall or Thanksgiving season. #ThanksgivingClick To Tweet
I am happy to share the printables below. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
You are going to also love this Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Teachers with Printables. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Valentine’s Day Recipe and Crafts on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.