Thankful for the Hands that Teach Me printable. Pair this Fall Teacher Gift Tag with a bottle of soap for the Thanksgiving Season.
Thankful for the Hands that Teach Me
We have a sweet and thoughtful gift idea for you this fall season. As a former teacher, I am always looking for ideas and ways to show appreciation to my children’s teachers. I have five kids, so grabbing expensive gifts is not always the solution. I have sent in $5 Starbucks gift cards (with printable), candy bars (that I picked up in the checkout lane of the grocery store), Redbox codes (also a printable) or even a small batch of the larger batch of cookies we made the evening before. Whatever the gift, small or big, it shows that I appreciate my child’s teacher and also represents a lot to the younger eyes that are watching.
This season we wanted to give you a fall gift tag you can use for your child and their teacher. Print your gift tag and attach it to a seasonal soap dispenser. Today we used some of method’s limited edition soaps because they added the perfect color to the season. Enjoy!
You can save these and print from your own computer or we give you step by step directions to save and print at Staples Copy Center.
- Method hand soap or a soap of your choice (often Bath and Body Works has seasonal sales)
- Ribbon, twine, or other decor
- Printer ink
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Get these Thanksgiving gift tags printables.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share the printables below. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags
Before you go on, take a look at this! Solve an entire year of gifts with this Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags set. Included in this set are 12 months of gift tags. Each gift tag can be paired with a small low-cost gift just to show an appreciation of thanks.
This thankful for the hands that teach me gift tag is included in this set. From hand soap to chocolate bars, these Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas can be used the entire school year!Thankful for the Hands that Teach Me printable. Pair this Fall Teacher Gift Tag with a bottle of soap for the Thanksgiving Season.
You are going to also love this Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Teachers with Printables. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT for candy or fun non-spooky goodies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.