For the game lover, download these free Tetris Printable Game Pieces for Travel. Comes with two versions of directions and scoring.
Tetris Printable Game Pieces
You guys, Tetris is my jam. Like I have beat the game more times than I can announce. At 30-something (cough, cough) years old, on a drive down from Virginia to Florida, I might have played the Tetris Electronic Game most of the ride. I did have five children (my offspring) in the car seats behind me. They were mostly attended. Let’s just say, they got there alive and I beat the game at least twice on the way down. I did pat myself on the back because no one else would at the end of that ride!
Is anyone else a huge fan of Tetris? If so, try the printable version. We have the perfect gift for you – Tetris Printable Game Pieces for Travel. You too can pat yourself on the back at the end of your cross country drive!
Tetris Printable Game Supplies
You will need your game pieces and game board. Optional items include cardstock or a laminator and pouches.
Tetris Printable Game Board Prep
Print your game board and Tetris game pieces on cardstock. We suggest laminating your board and pieces to keep them sturdy and help them last longer.
How to Play Printable Tetris
A printable Tetris game is a bit different form the electronic version, first lines don’t clear.
- Place all your pieces in a bag and shuffle them.
- Draw a piece and put it on your board. The piece must be placed on the bottom, working your way up with each new piece (like in electronic Tetris.)
- Try and fill all the spaces.
- Pieces can be rotated in any direction but they cannot be flipped on their back.
There are two versions for scoring your printable Tetris game.
Fill as much of the board as you can. When you can no longer add anymore pieces, count all the white squares that are exposed. The lowest number wins.
Shift pieces downwards manually from the bottom as rows are filled up. Count how many rows you are able to delete to get your score. Highest number wins.
Download Your Free Tetris Printable Game Pieces
Get all of our free printables including these Tetris Game Pieces. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Self-Service printing.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- In the left column, choose add file(s).
- Select upload files (to upload a file from your computer).
- Add more files or select the blue upload button.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name in the top left column.
- Choose color or B&W.
- Make sure your project is single sided. (You can choose double sided if you need.)
- Choose the correct orientation of your project – landscape or portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×11 67 lb card/coverstock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel. It makes the paper very durable and sturdy.)
- Save your product to Staples or select add to cart on the bottom right.
- Proceed to checkout.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final game board. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.