Kick-off the school year right or show some love teacher appreciation week! Gift these teacher survival kits to your child’s teachers this year. Teacher survival kits make a cute and thoughtful gift to get them through busy days in the classroom.
Teacher Survival Kits
Some of you may have a tradition of giving gifts to your child’s teachers at the end of a school year. You may even show your appreciation with festive gifts for the holidays. But have you thought of giving gifts to teachers at the beginning of the school year? I’ve always valued a great first impression, and there’s no better way to start the school year on the right foot than with a token of appreciation. These adorable teacher survival kits are totally customizable and actually useful! We filled ours with candy, but there’s no limit to the types of goodies you can add to your teacher survival kits. You can even add masks and hand sanitizer.
Plus, these aren’t just great for the beginning of the school year. Send these teacher survival kits to school with your student to gift to teachers at the beginning of any semester or quarter. They also are cute teacher appreciation week ideas. No matter how you choose to give these, your kid’s teachers will love them! Simply download your free teacher’s survival kit printable following the directions below, gather all of your supplies, and put everything together. Your kids will love assembling these just as much as their teacher will love receiving them.
- A plastic box with dividers. I like these boxes because you can remove the dividers to customize the space and fit all of your goodies inside.
- Candy, candy, candy! We used lots of different treats, including Rolos, Snickers, Hershey’s Kisses, and Ferrero Rochers (YUM!)
- Any other small treats you can think of that say “survival kit”. Think hand sanitizer, pens, etc.
- Curling ribbon to tie it all together.
- Your free Teacher’s Survival Kit Printable gift tag! Just follow the directions below to get your free download. It’s the perfect finishing touch to this great teacher gift idea.
- First, fill your plastic box with plenty of your survival essentials.
- Next, tie your box up with your choice of curling ribbon and use scissors to curl the ends.
- Then, you can hole-punch your teacher survival kit printables and tie them on with the ribbon or tape/glue them to the box — whichever you prefer!
- You’re done! You have the perfect gift for teachers.
Download Your Free Printable
Download our free Teacher’s Survival Kit printable. Subscribe and look for a link and password in your inbox. The password allows you to access to download all of our free printables! We have tons of free printables, for school and for home.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
You can also follow the directions below.
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Self-Service printing.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- In the left column, choose add file(s).
- Select upload files (to upload a file from your computer).
- Add more files or select the blue upload button.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name in the top left column.
- Choose color or B&W.
- Make sure your project is single sided. (You can choose double sided if you need.)
- Choose the correct orientation of your project – landscape or portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×11 67 lb card/coverstock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel. It makes the paper very durable and sturdy.)
- Save your product to Staples or select add to cart on the bottom right.
- Proceed to checkout.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final teacher survival kit gift idea. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
Why let the fun stop here? Get a year’s worth of teacher printables/gift tags here!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for Teacher Appreciation Week with these ideas and downloads!.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.