St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking for a pot of gold? What better way to bring some St. Patrick’s Day fun into your home than with these rainbowlicious cupcakes? With a few simple ingredients, you’ll be sure to lure a leprechaun your way.
- box of white cake mix
- food coloring (to achieve these rainbow worthy colors use a mixture of neon food coloring and original food coloring)
- container of prepared white icing
- rainbow sprinkles
- Air Head Extreme Rainbow Berry sour candy
- Follow cake mix package directions for cupcake cooking instructions.
- Allow to Cool and ice with white icing.
- Cut Sour Candy rainbows about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in length. Place on the cupcake in arch formation creating a rainbow.
- Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.
Become creative with icing and sprinkle toppings. Consider a gold coin candy or Rolo for perhaps a piece of gold at the end of your Air Head rainbow. While waiting for these yummy treats to bake, have your kids put their imagination to work! Encourage your young engineers to gather items around the house and design a leprechaun trap. Painting and coloring of course are great ways to celebrate all the colors of the rainbow too!
Enjoy and shall I say, Good Luck?!?
As mothers and teachers, we at Simply Sprout relish in the times when creating and learning go hand in hand. We are excited to be a guest here on Frugal Coupon Living, and share with you inspiring ideas to make your home a creative place to be. For more ideas visit us at www.simplysprouteducate.com.
Be sure to check out a similar Rainbow Cupcake Recipe made with Lime JELLO!
Check out these other great recipes…
- JELLO Lime Rainbow Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.