St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking for a yummy treat for your little leprechauns? How about these simple Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – grab the green food coloring, a little bit of chocolate and let’s go!
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate and Mint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl and mix together well.
- Add dry mixture to wet and mix on low until combined.
- Add green food coloring and mix until color is consistent.
- Add mint chips and stir until well distributed.
- Drop tablespoon sized portions of cookie dough onto prepared sheet.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Enjoy and shall I say, Good Luck?!?
Check out these other great recipes…
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip Recipe
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.