This Rachael Ray Segment has appeared!
Rolo Pilgram Hat Cookie Recipe
(Scroll over top right of image to Pin to Pinterest)
Looking for a Fun DIY (Do It Yourself) activity for the kids this fall, just in time perhaps for Thanksgiving. Be sure to PIN this fun Rolo Pilgram Hat Cookie Recipe.
Rolo Pilgrim Hat Cookie Recipe:
Ingredients (yields 12 hats)
- 12 Oreo Fudge Cremes
- 12 Rolos
- 2 Yellow Starburst
- 1/4 cup Orange Melting Chips
- Unwrap Starburst and work between fingers to soften and flatten.
- Cut to create 12 small rectangles to use as buckles for each hat.
- Heat Orange Candy Chips in large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Arrange 12 cookies on flat surface.
- Stick a toothpick in the top of each Rolo.
- Dip Rolo about halfway down in orange chocolate. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place Rolo in middle of cookie.
- Take one of the “buckles” and place along orange “hatband”.
- Allow to set.
- Carefully remove toothpicks using a twisting motion.
Like the Rolo Pilgram Hat Cookie Recipe? Check out these others…
- Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies Tutorial
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Turkey Tutorial
- Turkey Sugar Cookie
- FREE Pumpkin Bar Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
- Dollar Tree Fall Decor – Decorate with Autumn Candles on a Frugal Budget
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTERS FOR KIDS.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.