This Rachael Ray Segment has appeared!
Rolo Pilgram Hat Cookie Recipe
(Scroll over top right of image to Pin to Pinterest)
Looking for a Fun DIY (Do It Yourself) activity for the kids this fall, just in time perhaps for Thanksgiving. Be sure to PIN this fun Rolo Pilgram Hat Cookie Recipe.
Rolo Pilgrim Hat Cookie Recipe:
Ingredients (yields 12 hats)
- 12 Oreo Fudge Cremes
- 12 Rolos
- 2 Yellow Starburst
- 1/4 cup Orange Melting Chips
- Unwrap Starburst and work between fingers to soften and flatten.
- Cut to create 12 small rectangles to use as buckles for each hat.
- Heat Orange Candy Chips in large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Arrange 12 cookies on flat surface.
- Stick a toothpick in the top of each Rolo.
- Dip Rolo about halfway down in orange chocolate. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place Rolo in middle of cookie.
- Take one of the “buckles” and place along orange “hatband”.
- Allow to set.
- Carefully remove toothpicks using a twisting motion.
Like the Rolo Pilgram Hat Cookie Recipe? Check out these others…
- Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies Tutorial
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Turkey Tutorial
- Turkey Sugar Cookie
- FREE Pumpkin Bar Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
- Dollar Tree Fall Decor – Decorate with Autumn Candles on a Frugal Budget
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on November 26, 2013 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Kim of Mo'Betta says
I love that these use Rolo candy instead of Reese cups since my son is allergic to peanuts. I’ve also made these with chocolate coated marshmallows, but this would be easier! So cute, pinned!
Very cute indeed. I’m pinning. Linda
Looks so yummy!
I would love if you would link up with me and share!
how cute perfect to sit at every place setting and make part of the dinner
come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
A-DORE-A-BLE!!!! These remind me of my witches’ hat cupcakes I made for Halloween! Thanks so much for sharing on Totally Tasty Tuesdays! HUGS!
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
How cute! I love these :)
Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry! says
These are SOOOOO cute! I love them! Even though my kids are teenagers, they are going to flip over these. So creative! Pinning!
I would love for you to come over and link up at Wine’d Down Wednesday if you get a chance (http://www.dizzybusyandhungry.com/wined-down-wednesday-link-party-10/). We party every week from Tuesday evening to late Friday night! Hope to see you there!
This is soo cool and easy!!!! Totally doing this! I invite you to link this recipe to my link party http://www.thefamilyfunspot.com/2013/11/bloggers-unidas-1.html Hope to see you there! Have a great day!
kathy j says
These are so cute and seem so easy to make. My grandchild would get a kick out of these.
Ruth @ Living Well Spending Less says
Oh my cuteness. I adore these cookies. I may just have to make these and take them to one of Thanksgiving dinners we are going to. Thank you so much for sharing and for linking up to Thrifty Thursday.
Miz Helen says
Your little Pilgram Hat’s are just adorable! Thank you so much for taking the time during this busy season to share your wonderful post with Full Plate Thursday. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you again real soon!
consider yourself FEATURED! Hope you’ll be back to party at our blog hop tonight! :)