Five Recipes for the Week with Weekend Prep
(Scroll over top right of image to pin to Pinterest)
The school year can be hectic and when life isn’t settled, it is very easy to to let your budget and money-management go by the wayside.
This week we are going make 5 delicious and simple dinners. We’ll start with a shopping list for all ingredients, and then move on to prep. From the time I spread all my groceries out on the kitchen table until I wiped down my prep table, and swept the floor, cleaning a bit as I went, for all 5 dinners! After the initial prep each meal will only require a few minutes of time on busy work nights.
Here is our menu for the week:
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Pizza Zucchini Boats
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breasts/tenders
- 1 pack bacon -you will only need about 6 pieces)
- 1 small pack pepperoni (again will only need a small amount, freezes great!)
- 1 8 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 8 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Chicken broth
- Milk- whole, skim, almond, whatever you prefer
- Bottle of buffalo flavored hot sauce
- Pack of tortillas
- Small tub Greek yogurt
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2- 8 oz. bags of shredded mozzarella
- 4-6 green bell peppers
- 1 oz. bag frozen broccoli
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch of romaine or bag salad
- 1 large tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic bulb
- 3 zucchini
- Garlic salt
- Dried parsley
- Garlic paste
* If you don’t have these add them to your shopping list!
These meals are based on 4 people with a little leftovers – perfect for a lunch the next day-double duty meals! They are easy to adjust to take out or add in ingredients based on your family size and needs.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? See the entire Elf Prop Printable Kits Sales – BLACK FRIDAY WEEK PRICES ARE LIVE on the Elf prop printable kits. Make it an easy season of Elf!
Last Updated on September 12, 2013 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living