Stay organized with this Goal List and To Do List Post-It Notes Download. Print and keep on your family command center to keep track of assignments you need to complete. Peel and toss your sticky note when done!
To Do List Post it Notes Download
Anyone else as obsessed with post it notes as I am? I love them so much that I try to conserve how often I use them, but then when going into different drawers and cabinets I realize I do not lack them. I mean I have dozens of notepads. I silently find humor in my desire to persevere the use of them, they aren’t that expensive to replace.
I won’t bore you with why I love Post-It notes so much… but I will take a minute to tell you why. They are easy to access and they have a sticky background. Not a harsh background either. You can peel and stick them easily to different locations. They aren’t too large and you can use different colors for different subjects – separate colors by family members or purpose.
Even if you aren’t color coding your reasons for using sticky notes, we have a really cool resource for you. I made this Goal List and To Do List. You can print many of them and write directly on them or perhaps print one, laminate it, and then rotate the notes as you finish the task!
Printing Tip: When printing, I prefer to use print services like Staples. It saves on my ink and paper needs and I can pick it up from the store. Print in bulk for items that you might need printed often (grocery lists) and have items laminated to reuse over and over for items like daily checklists!
Goal and To Do List Supplies:
- Post-It Notes
- Goal and To Do List Printable (see below)
- Laminator (optional)
- Cork Board (optional)
- Family or Office Command Center (optional)
To download our free printable, enter your name and email address. We will send you access to all of our free printables via link and password in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
We love to see how this worked out for you and our Pinterest community would as well. Share your final To Do List Printable – perhaps in your office or command center. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT for their school supplies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.