Homemade Nutella Pop-Tarts Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Whether for a morning treat, a snack at a party, or a dessert for after dinner – when it comes to Nutella, no one in the house will say no! Using 7 simple ingredients, including Nutella hazelnut spread, create this yummy goodness at home. Trick your kids and don’t tell them about the surprise that is inside this homemade toaster pastry.
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 9 tbsp Nutella
- Cut butter into small cubes.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Work butter into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter.
- Whisk together one egg and milk and add to the flour mixture.
- Knead until ball forms.
- Turn dough out on to floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Divide in half.
- On floured surface, roll out dough into a 9″ × 12” rectangle.
- Cut into 9 rectangles.
- Repeat with other piece of dough.
- Make an eggwash by beating the remaining egg and brush over entire surface of first 9 rectangles.
- Place a tablespoon of Nutella on top of each egg washed rectangle and spread. Be sure to leave 1/2″ bare around edges.
- Place a rectangle on top of filling and press with fingertips to seal around edges.
- Use the tines of a fork to seal all around.
- Poke top with fork to allow steam to vent.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Old Fashion Onion Rings – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Copycat Cheez-It Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Baked Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp – Pin to Pinterest
- Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Rustic Beef Stew with Vegetables – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Pin to Pinterest
- Italian Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Honey Chipotl Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – Pin to Pinterest
- Pizza Zucchini Boats – Pin to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fifty Yard Line Guacamole Dip Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? How to Trap Elf on the Shelf in a Balloon or the TV. Your kids will love this!
Also access our Free Elf on the Shelf Printables! We are here to help you with your North Pole friend! Make sure to visit our Elf Store to cover you on printables for the entire season!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.