Lucky Charms Marhmallow Filled Cupcakes
Pin to Pinterest
Fill your cupcakes with a fun litle Marshmallow Suprise – Marshmallow Filled Lucky Charms Cupcakes are sure to please your littlest leprehauns (and maybe grown ones too!) Check out this simple tutorial and have fun with lucky charms bringing a smile to everyone’s face!
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 7 oz Marshmallow Cream
- 2 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp Milk
- 1-2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Green Decorating Sugar
- Follow directions on box for cupcakes.
- After baking move to cooling rack.
- Combine butter and marshmallow cream in medium bowl on medium speed until blended.
- Slowly add sugar beating until well blended.
- Gradually add milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer half of icing to another bowl and add green food coloring and mix well to blend color.
- Transfer green icing to zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Cut a small square in the center of each cupcake.
- Fill hole with green icing.
- Cut off inner part of removed “plug” and replace in cupcake.
- Ice top of cupcake with white icing.
- Place Lucky Charms pieces on top and sprinkle with green decoration sugar.
Enjoy and shall I say, Good Luck?!?
Check out these other great recipes…
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on July 7, 2020 by FCL