St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Lime Cupcakes Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking for a pot of gold? I wanted to provide you with an alternative recipe to rainbowlicious cupcakes that I shared earlier, this time adding a touch of lime.
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 oz Lime Gelatin or JELL-O
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- AirHeads Extremes
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- Make cupcakes according to box directions
- After baking move to wire rack to cool completely.
- Poke holes in each cupcake
- Mix Jello and boiling water stir until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and pour over cupcakes.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter.
- Beat in the milk mixing until fluffy.
- Transfer 1/4 of the icing to the corner of medium size zipper bag, try to minimize trapped air and close. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe. Set aside.
- Add several drops of green food coloring to remaining icing and mix until color is blended.
- Transfer icing to the corner of large size zipper bag. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe.
- Cut each strip of the airheads into 2 1/2 – 3 inch lengths.
- Ice the top of each cupcake with green icing.
- Pipe a white cloud on each side of the green and insert the airheads strip between them to make a rainbow.
Enjoy and shall I say, Good Luck?!?
See this OTHER Rainbow Cupcake Recipe!
Check out these other great recipes…
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 30, 2017 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living