St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Lime Cupcakes Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking for a pot of gold? I wanted to provide you with an alternative recipe to rainbowlicious cupcakes that I shared earlier, this time adding a touch of lime.
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 oz Lime Gelatin or JELL-O
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- AirHeads Extremes
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- Make cupcakes according to box directions
- After baking move to wire rack to cool completely.
- Poke holes in each cupcake
- Mix Jello and boiling water stir until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and pour over cupcakes.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter.
- Beat in the milk mixing until fluffy.
- Transfer 1/4 of the icing to the corner of medium size zipper bag, try to minimize trapped air and close. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe. Set aside.
- Add several drops of green food coloring to remaining icing and mix until color is blended.
- Transfer icing to the corner of large size zipper bag. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe.
- Cut each strip of the airheads into 2 1/2 – 3 inch lengths.
- Ice the top of each cupcake with green icing.
- Pipe a white cloud on each side of the green and insert the airheads strip between them to make a rainbow.
Enjoy and shall I say, Good Luck?!?
See this OTHER Rainbow Cupcake Recipe!
Check out these other great recipes…
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Sign up for the Elf on the Shelf 5-Day Email Series.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.