Italian Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
How about this twist on a Caprese Salad – Make Garlic Bread. Sure to please everyone as an Appetizer, Side or even Dinner Entree (just like a pizza!) Happy creating!
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 12 oz fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 medium Tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Fresh Basil Leaf, chopped
- Add vinegar to small saucepan bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add minced garlic to butter and mix well.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- Butter the cut sides with the garlic butter.
- Place on a baking sheet with the cut side up.
- Place the mozzarella cheese slices on top of the bread.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges are starting to brown.
- Top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Top tomatoes with chopped basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin it to Pinterest
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – Pin it to Pinterest
- Pizza Zucchini Boats – Pin it to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Honey Chipotl Sauce – Pin it to Pinterest
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf – Pin it to Pinterest
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fifty Yard Line Guacamole Dip Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 25, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living