Spread Love, Not Germs. This funny Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift has an adorable punny quote for a teacher on the first day of school, Valentine’s Day or to show appreciation throughout the year.
Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift
Spread love, not germs!
One of the more common back to school supplies (other than the #2 pencil) for classrooms is hand santizer. We used it so much in our classroom. It is especially convenient when using a sink to washing your hands is not available. Show some appreciation for only a few bucks with this Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift idea.
Make a First Impression!
While it’s not needed, it’s a really cute way to enter a classroom during Open House or Meet the Teacher day. It makes a great first impression. Did you realize a teacher spends more hours in the day with your child than you get to during the school year. This is a great way to respect and affirmation for the person who will be caring for your child.
Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift Supplies:
All you need is love for this teacher gift – okay, perhaps a little more. These are the supplies that helped us pull of this cute and punny teacher gift idea.
Funny Hand Sanitizer Quote
Spread love, not germs! This funny hand sanitizer quote is perfect for a teacher on the first day of school or as a teacher appreciation gift. Teachers need this stuff in the classroom, year around. I used to apply it to my kids hands before lunch.
Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift Directions:
To make your gift is pretty simple. First sign up for our email and then download our free printable. Cut out the tag. Add a hole using a hole punch in the top corner. Tie off with ribbon.
I personally like to download my document and then upload it to Staples. I pick it up in their copy department and it saves me money on ink and cardstock.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape (horizontal).
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Summer 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.