We shared with you last week a delicious Guiness Stew. This week, pair your soup with an amazing Guinness Bread.
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 12 oz Guinness
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine milk and vinegar and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix together 3/4 cup of oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the butter, vanilla, milk mixture and Guinness.
- Add dry mixture into the liquid mixture, and stir until blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with remaining oats.
- Bake 30 minutes, then reduce temperature to 400 and bake for additional 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
Find these other Irish and St. Patricks Day Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Buttercream Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Guinness Beef Stew – Pin to Pinterest
- Green Velvet Cupcakes with Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Lime JELL-O Cupcakes (also check out this Rainbow Cupcake) – Pin to Pinterest
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Stuffed Cupcakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on February 17, 2015 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living