We shared with you last week a delicious Guiness Stew. This week, pair your soup with an amazing Guinness Bread.
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 12 oz Guinness
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine milk and vinegar and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix together 3/4 cup of oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the butter, vanilla, milk mixture and Guinness.
- Add dry mixture into the liquid mixture, and stir until blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with remaining oats.
- Bake 30 minutes, then reduce temperature to 400 and bake for additional 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
Find these other Irish and St. Patricks Day Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Buttercream Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Guinness Beef Stew – Pin to Pinterest
- Green Velvet Cupcakes with Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Lime JELL-O Cupcakes (also check out this Rainbow Cupcake) – Pin to Pinterest
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Stuffed Cupcakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on February 17, 2015 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living