These First Day of School Teacher Gift Tag Ideas are a great way to thank all the teachers. Print your Teacher Gift Tags with a printer easily, or use your Cricut machine as a printable option as well. Not only do you get a ton of options, but you’ll find options for an entire year of gift tag ideas for teachers. Look at the great gift tag options that are certain to make every teacher feel appreciated. These are perfect for teacher appreciation gifts.
Teachers are wonderful and one of the biggest components to your child getting a solid and great education. We love to spoil our teachers throughout random times of the year because gifts are a simple and easy way to let them know that they’re a valuable and amazing part of your child’s life.
Teacher Gift Tags
All you need to create these Teacher Gift Tags are a few simple supplies including our first day of school printable gift tags. We included two options in our Teacher Gift Tag Bundle:
Happy First Day of School! It’s going to be a great year!
Having you as a my teacher is the highlight of my year!
Teacher Gift Tag Printable Supplies
We included two fun first day of school teacher gift ideas. Even though each gift tag is different, you’ll need the same supplies for all of them.
- Cardstock or Paper
- Hole punch
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag Printables
- Printer or Printing Service
- Optional: Cricut machine
First day gift tags include “happy first day of school” and “highlight of my year!”
You can really pair them with any sort of small gift. Even a candy bar in the checkout aisle of the grocery store works. We find new highlighters are great for the “highlight of my year” highlighter gift tag.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag Printables with a Printer
These gift tags for teacher gifts can be created in a few different ways. To print off using a printer, follow the steps below.
- Print off your Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags on cardstock using your printer.
- Cut out the tags and use a hole punch at the top.
- Use a ribbon to tie them onto your teacher’s gifts.
Teacher Cricut Ideas
Do you love using a Cricut? You can literally make so many great Cricut crafts with them! One of my other favorites using my Cricut is this Thankful Thursday – Thank You, Teacher! These are great for a home room parent to organize or do alone as no other parents need to participate. Do one Thursday a month!
We have many Circut Freebies and Tutorials you can use at all times of the year.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag Cricut Design Space Directions
Want to create your Teacher Gift Tags with a Cricut machine? I can help. It’s easy to get started in Design Space.
- Get your Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space.
- Make certain to choose the print and cut function.
- Resize as needed.
- Select your printer.
- Load the paper into the Cricut machine.
- Cut and then remove them from the mat.
- Make a hole punch at the top and add a ribbon.
- Attach to your gift.
What’s included in this bundle of Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag Printables?
This teacher gift tag bundle includes 23 pages of printable gift tags, a personal message from me, and gift idea directions.
- C is for Caffeine Coffee Gift Tag
- Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine Gift Tag
- Best Teacher Some Bunny Could Ask For Easter Gift Tag
- Thanks to You, I’m No Fool April Fools Gift Tag
- Thanks a Latte Coffee Gift Tag
- Spread Love Not Germs Hand Sanitizer Gift Tag
- Fan-Cactus Teacher Cactus Gift Tag
- S’more Teachers Like You Gift Tag
- I’m Glad I’m Stuck with You Gift Tag
- Fa-Boo-lous Teacher Halloween Gift Tag
- Thankful for the Hands that Teach Me Gift Tag
- Fleece Navidad Christmas Gift Tag
- BONUS: Happy First Day of School Gift Tag
- BONUS: Highlighter Gift Tag
- BONUS: Basic Thank you Gift Tag (not photographed)
It’s as easy as grabbing the gift tags for teachers here!
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your adorable first day of school teacher gift ideas. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Be germ free! This fun gift tag + hand soap creates this cute TEACHER GIFT IDEA FOR THANKSGIVING.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.