Add a touch of greenery to your home with these ready-to-print free fern botanical prints.
Fern Botanical Printables
You know the Abba song Fernando? I know it, perhaps better than most. My father, Fernando, was born and raised in Cuba. He came to here as a young teen without his parents. A Peter Pan child with the new name American nick name of Fern (for short.) I think about my father’s journey often but I can never go too deep in my mind. It must have been incredibly scary leaving your home country, unable to speak a foreign language, and leaving home without your parents. If I put myself there, emotionally, I cannot handle it. I pull back in my head… anyone else a first generation American with a heroing account of their parents leaving their home country?
Now on to fern prints. I realize I got off topic. Ferns remind me of non other, my dad. These resilient plants are lush, beautiful and stand out. They grow best in tropical, moist climates or they can grow beautifully in your home with this freebie! These fern prints are for your own use. I had a few spots in my home that needed some green and these prints were an excellent touch. Print them for your wall frame or print hem and use them on a bookshelf frame as an added pop of green.
Not many supplies are needed for this project.
Fern Botanical Printables Supplies:
- Set of 3 fern botanical printables (see below)
You also will want some adorable frames. These are 8.5 x 11 vertical prints but can be trimmed to 8 x 10. I would recommend getting a nice farmhouse wooden frame or hanging them on letter size clipboards for a different look.
To download our free fern botanical printables, enter your name and email address. Confirm your entry with your first inbox email. Next, we will send you access to all of our free printables via link and password in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Fern Botanical Prints with us. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
To Order Your Fern Botanical Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait (vertical).
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Summer 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on August 31, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living