Keep cool this summer with this eos printable gift for friends. This eos Lip Balm cute idea for an end of year or last day of school gift for students and teachers alike!
EOS Printable – Keep Cool This Summer
Looking for a cute end of the year gift for students or teachers alike? This fun printable incorporates eos lip balm a fun summer wish – keep cool this summer. Use traditional lip balm flavors including sweet mint, passion fruit, strawberry sorbet or tangerine.
Most eos lip balms cost about about $3, so if you are doing this for an entire classroom, expect to pay about $60. You can buy eos bulk on Amazon, but I am not seeing it for much less than $3. In fact, some of the bulk packages cost over $3/piece. You might be best running up to target and adding a bunch to your shopping cart. I saw them both in the health (near the band-aids) section, on end caps and also near checkout. At Walgreens, I have seen them for B1G1 50% off but they were at $3.99/piece. That would make each the same price as Target (not on sale at $2.99/each.)
If the price becomes too high for you to give to an entire classroom, consider use for a smaller gathering of friends or gift to a teacher! She will appreciate one in her pool bag this summer!
Keep Cool This Summer Supplies:
- eos Lip Balm
- eos printable (see below)
Get this printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s free printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
eos Keep Cool This Summer Directions:
Cut out the circle inside your ice cream and insert your eos Lip Balm. I cut a little bit beyond the circle to get the balm to fit.
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Spring 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final eos craft. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.