Your little one will enjoy this Kinder Joy magic egg printable. From a chicken egg to a chocolate treat – this covers two nights! Are you following all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Elf on the Shelf Ideas?
Elf on the Shelf Ideas | Kinder Joy Magic Egg Printable
We are back, so is the Elf! If you have been with us a long time, you know we have brought you a new Elf on the Shelf Ideas EVERY DAY (in November and December) for the past four years
Kinder Joy Magic Egg Printable! You can also find this in our Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Two nights in one idea. This Kinder Joy Magic Egg for your Elf on the Shelf is an adorable idea for your child – from a chicken egg to a chocolate egg. This easy idea comes with a free printable.
- Elf on the Shelf or Elf on the Shelf Boy Girl Set
- Kinder Joy Eggs
- Chicken Eggs
- Kinder Joy Magic Egg Printable – see below
Elf Magic Egg Printable
This Elf Magic Trick Printable covers two days of Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
Exclusive code – Grab our Elf Magic Trick printable. If you buy four of our printables, you can get one free. Add five items to your cart and use code 1FREE4ME at checkout. This is a limited time offer but gets you a discount on many of our best selling Elf printables!
Also see all of our free Elf on the Shelf printables. Enter your name and email below and look for a link and password in your inbox.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staples print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Pin Pin Pin, because you will want to stay up to date on these ideas each Christmas season. We have many more ideas to come, see our previous Elf on the Shelf Ideas. Here we have a lot of FREE PRINTALBES! That is our goal, to make Elf easy for you! Be sure to also follow the Elf on the Shelf Pinterest Board for fun ideas from other bloggers too.
We love printables – especially free ones! Be sure to save these Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Pin to Pinterest your Elf on the Shelf and Christmas Pinterest Boards.
Online you can find ENDLESS Elf on the Shelf Accessories, Books, Games and Toys. We love some of the creativity coming from Etsy too! Be sure to Follow Frugal Coupon Living on Pinterest where there are many Pinterest Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on December 14, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living