Toasty Elf. It was cold outside, now we are warm and toasty. Download our printable note. Are you following all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Elf on the Shelf Ideas? See well over 100s of creative, funny, and original ideas for your
Elf on the Shelf Ideas | Toasty Elf
We are back, so is the Elf! If you have been with us a long time, you know we have brought you a new Elf on the Shelf Ideas EVERY DAY (in November and December) for the past four years
Toasty Elf! You can also find this idea in our Free Elf on the Shelf Printables Round-Up. It was cold outside, now we are warm and toasty. This elf idea is too cute, we had to share. Toast up some bread and layer your bread as clothing for your elf.
Elf on the Shelf Idea Supplies:
Warm and Toasty Elf Printable
Pick up your very own Elf Warm and Toasty Printable.
Exclusive code – Grab our Elf warm and toasty printable. If you buy four of our printables, you can get one free. Add five items to your cart and use code 1FREE4ME at checkout. This is a limited time offer but gets you a discount on many of our best selling Elf printables!
Free Elf Printables
See all our free Elf on the Shelf printables. Enter your name and email below and look for a link and password in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
We love printables – especially free ones! Be sure to save these Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Pin to Pinterest your Elf on the Shelf and Christmas Pinterest Boards.
Online you can find ENDLESS Elf on the Shelf Accessories, Books, Games and Toys. We love some of the creativity coming from Etsy too! Be sure to Follow Frugal Coupon Living on Pinterest where there are many Pinterest Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Sign up for the Elf on the Shelf 5-Day Email Series.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.