Elf on the Shelf Ideas plus Magic Shrinking Machine printable. Shrink cookies, candy canes, Hershey kisses and more! Are you following all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Elf on the Shelf Ideas? See well over 100s of creative, funny, and original ideas for your Elf!
Elf on the Shelf Ideas | Magic Shrinking Machine
We are back, so is the Elf! If you have been with us a long time, you know we have brought you a new Elf on the Shelf Ideas EVERY DAY (in November and December) for the past four years
Magic Shrinking Machine Printable! These cookies were too big. Elf brought home a magic shrinking machine and turned chocolate chip cookies into mini chocolate chip cookies! We wrapped a shipping box in Christmas Wrapping paper. We used some of the excess edges to line the cookies going into the machine and coming out.
Elf on the Shelf Idea Supplies:
- Elf on the Shelf
- Christmas Wrapping paper
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Printer paper (unless you print elsewhere)
For this idea, we also made you a printable!
We love sharing freebies too. Get all of our free Elf on the Shelf printables. Enter your name and email below and look for a link and password in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
We love printables – especially free ones! Be sure to save these Free Elf on the Shelf Printables. Pin to Pinterest your Elf on the Shelf and Christmas Pinterest Boards.
Online you can find ENDLESS Elf on the Shelf Accessories, Books, Games and Toys. We love some of the creativity coming from Etsy too! Be sure to Follow Frugal Coupon Living on Pinterest where there are many Pinterest Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on October 12, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living