Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
This fun recipe can be used for many different occasions – Valentine’s Day, Birthday Parties, Summer Celebrations and More.
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 cup Cool Whip Lite (or regular)
- 2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Sprinkle Decorations (optional)
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, Cool Whip and yogurt until blended smoothly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with additional sprinkles – it’s always fun to stick to a seasonal theme (for example, heart sprinkles during Valentine’s Day.)
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, and more.
Check out these other great recipes…
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Hidden Hearts Pound Cake Recipe
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn
- Easy DIY Burlap Valentine Wreath
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Also, have fun with these Valentine DIY Tutorials…
- Goldfish “Hooked on You” Valentines – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Scratch-Off Tickets – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re Just WRITE for Me ROLO Pencil – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re a HOOT Owl Valentine – Pin to Pinterest
- Paint Strip Valentine Bookmarks – Pin to Pinterest
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.