You’re the best teacher some bunny could ask for Easter printable gift tag. This spring printable makes a cute Easter Teacher Gift Idea. Pair with pencils, jelly beans mason jar, the possibilities are endless!
Easter Teacher Gift Idea
See our latest Egg-Cellent teacher, coach, friend and neighbor gift tag.
Today we combined both to give you a creative Easter Teacher Gift Idea. You are the best teacher some bunny could ask for!
Pair this gift with some cute spring school supplies or perhaps a sweet treat. We did both. We found Easter pencils at The Dollar Tree and also picked up an adorable spring mason jar mug and filled it with jelly beans. There are endless ideas for this Easter craft gift.
Easter Teacher Gift Supplies:
- Jelly Beans
- Easter Pencils
- Plastic Mason Jar Cup (this set is very Easter-y)
- Curling Ribbon
- Easter Some Bunny Printable (see below)
You will also need a resource to print this. We suggest sending the order to Staples and printing on card stock. More on that below.
Easter Teacher Gift Directions:
You really can go any direction with this gift idea, but here is what we did.
Take your Easter Some Bunny printable and print then cut out into circle gift tags.
Place a hole punch in the top of the gift tags.
Cut curling ribbon and wrap around your pencils. Tie on the gift tag and curl.
Take your jelly beans, open and fill the mug. Place the cap on well.
Tie Tulle around the mug and thread through your gift tag.
Add curling ribbon and curl.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get Organized for a New Year!.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.