Easter Bunny Bread Recipe and Tutorial
Pin to Pinterest
Ready for Easter, hosting and want to make your Veggie Tray Pop! Check out this easy Easter Bunny Bread Tutorial for the Spring Season. Friends will ask you to make it every year!
- 2 1 lb loaves Bread Dough
- 2 Raisins
- 2 Sliced Almonds
- 1 Egg
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut off 3/4 of first loaf to make body. FOrm into an oval and place about 1 1/2″ from bottom of baking sheet (to leave room for legs).
- Take remaining 1/4 of first loaf and form into oval for bunny’s head and place just above and touching body.
- Cut off 1/4 of second loaf and then split that piece in half. Form each of these into 12″ long ropes. Double each over to form ears. Put in place and tuck loose ends under head on each side.
- Cut about 1″ portion of the end of the remaing loaf and then take 1/5 of that and form a ball for the nose. Split the rest in half and form each into approximately 1″ disk for each cheek.
- Put cheeks and nose in place. Add 2 raisins for eyes and 2 almond slices for teeth.
- Take remainder of loaf and but into 4 rectangles. Put in place for arms and legs just touching body. Cut 2 slits at the end of each to make fingers/toes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl, then brush entire surface of bread.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut out a hole in bunny’s body to hold dip if desired.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Homemade Nutella Pop-Tarts – Pin to Pinterest
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Old Fashion Onion Rings – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Copycat Cheez-It Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Baked Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp – Pin to Pinterest
- Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Rustic Beef Stew with Vegetables – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Pin to Pinterest
- Italian Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Honey Chipotl Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – Pin to Pinterest
- Pizza Zucchini Boats – Pin to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fifty Yard Line Guacamole Dip Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these fun holiday games. DOWNLOAD 16 HALLOWEEN MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES FOR ADULTS, KIDS & YOUTH . The printable Halloween games set includes party games instructions and a supply list.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.
Last Updated on March 19, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living