With April Fool’s lying on Easter this year, enjoy this Easter April Fools’ Joke, grapes disguised as candy! A light-hearted and clean April Fools’ Prank Idea.
Easter April Fools’ Joke | April Fools’Day Candy
Easter April Fools’ Day is on its way….
Ready for some foolish, silly Easter fun? We have a very cute idea to celebrate both Easter and April Fools’ Day! Did you realize that this year, 2018, they both fall on the same day – April 1st. Well both Easter and April Fools’ are two of our most favorite holidays on Frugal Coupon Living. Have you seen our Innocent and Playful April Fools’ Prank Ideas? That being said, we knew we had to come up with something creative to merge the two holidays this year.
This Easter Sunday, unwrap some Easter chocolate and replace with grapes! This is a clean, bunny approved April Fools’ Prank Idea. Another way to take this idea the extra
mile bunny run, is to place your wrapped foil grapes in Easter Eggs and send the kids on an Easter Egg Hunt. This is sure to buy you at least 20 minutes of sipping that mimosa. These treats won’t melt, even if you are experiencing a warm Easter Sunday.
Looking for more to do this Easter Sunday with the kids? Don’t forget our favorite Easter Food Craft Ideas for Kids.
April Fools’ Day Candy
- Small Bunch Green Grapes
- Permanent Markers in Assorted Colors
- 1 bag Easter Candy with foil wrappers
- Optional: Plastic Eggs
- Cut 2 ½” X 2 ½” squares from the foil. Cut out as many as you would like to make. Have one square per grape you intend to wrap.
- Use the markers and color one side of the foil squares with Sharpie Markers and let dry for a few minutes.
- Unwrap the Easter candy from the decorative foil, be careful not to rip the wrappers. Flatten them out a little so the wrinkles aren’t too bad.
- Using the foils from the purchased candy and the foils you made with Sharpie markers, wrap one grape into each foil. They should look like the little chocolate eggs in the foils you can buy at Easter time.
- Put them in a dish (or Easter Egg) and serve them.
- Everyone will think they are getting a chocolate candy, but they will be unwrapping a grape.
- Now just say “April Fools!”
Optional: Place chocolate covered grapes in plastic Easter eggs.With April Fools' lying on Easter this year, enjoy this Easter April Fools' Joke, grapes disguised as candy! A light-hearted and clean April First Prank Idea. #aprilfoolsday #easter
Looking for more fun ideas for April Fools? Take a look at these April Fools’ Ideas for the Home, Office and Kitchen!. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.