DIY Pencil Case with a Ziploc and Duct Tape
Not too long ago we shared with you some DIY Back to School Crafts and Supplies for Kids. In our effort to keep our own school supply expenses down, we had fun with this DIY Pencil Case made with Ziploc Bags and Duct Tape. It is so easy, bright, fun, and also durable – no replacing this school supply mid-year, and if you must, it’s a cheap replacement!
- Use your standard size Duct Tape to tape a row across the top of your Ziploc bag right under the blue plastic top.
- Turn your bag over and wrap both sides over to cover both sides of the plastic bag.
- Repeats steps 1 and 2 with your second row of tape.
- Cut off the bottom part of the plastic bag.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with your third row of tape.
- Cut about 1/2″ of tape off the bottom of the bag, making sure to leave a little extra off the tape to stick together to hold the bag together.
- Use your mini Duct Tape rolls to add a little color to the top and bottom edges creating a contrasting border.
Also make these DIY Painted Boxes for School Supplies. Pin to Pinterest.
Also enjoy our Kids DIY Back to School Crafts and Supplies. Pin to Pinterest.
Take a look at these Back to School Printables – you might find a lunch note or two! Pin to Pinterest.
We love these Back to School Kid Snack Ideas. Pin to Pinterest.
We love our Thanks A Latte Printable. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on July 6, 2021 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living