Tis the season for Random Acts of Kindness RAK. Pay it forward this printable Delivery Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS. Share with snacks and drinks in a bucket at your front door.
Delivery Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS
I don’t know about you by the UPS, FedEx and USPS driver are at my door multiple times a week! During the Christmas season, their visits become even more often, as much as multiple times a day!
A few years ago I shared with you one of the most creative Random Acts of Kindness idea from Cara at The First Grade Parade – She is pretty awesome! It’s a great way to pay it forward to your UPS, FedEx or USPS drivers! She probably is one of the best Hand Lettering artists I know!
Since not many people are as talented as Cara when it comes to Hand Lettering, I wanted to share with you a free printable so you can do the same random act of kindness at your front door, even though you might lack the calligraphy talent!
Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS Supplies:
- Outdoor Bucket or Outdoor Bucket Stand
- Printable: Delivery Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS (see below)
Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS Directions:
Not many directions needed for this tutorial. Fill your outdoor bucket with drinks and snacks. Print our Delivery Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS and tape to the front of the bucket. Replenish snacks and drinks as needed.
Download our Random Acts of Kindness Printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s free printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.Tis the season for Random Acts of Kindness. Pay it forward this printable Delivery Christmas Sign for UPS, FedEx and USPS. Share with snacks and drinks in a bucket at your front door. #FrugalCouponLiving #RAK #PayitForward #Christmas
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Also check out this creative printable from Teaching Madness! She has her link in her Instagram profile. (It is probably better ot access it on a desktop computer so you can copy and paste the link!)
Pay it forward to the neighborhood as well. Enjoy these Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors. Pin to Pinterest on your Gift and Christmas Boards.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on August 29, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living