Give Dad the ultimate pick-me-up treat with this DIY toolbox! The perfect gift for Father’s Day, or any day your family wants to show extra love to Dad. Use the free printable provided to create this easy Father’s Day Box!
What’s the best way to get through those hard days? The answer is candy, of course! This fun and easy printable is an amazing way to create an easy and useful gift for dads. Father’s Day is coming up, and if you or your kids are scrambling to find a gift that Dad will love, this Ultimate DIY toolbox is the perfect solution. Every dad out there will love their Father’s Day box, and the best part about it is how cheap it is to create! All you need are Dad’s favorite candies, a box, and this free printable for a memorable gift. Plus, you can give this Father’s Day box to Dad even if it’s not Father’s Day. Save this printable and give Dad his ultimate toolbox on his birthday, on any other special occasion, or just because. It’s a fantastic way to remind dads just how loved and appreciate they are. Have fun making this Ultimate Toolbox and enjoy your free printables!
Supplies you’ll need to create Dad’s Ultimate Toolbox:
- A plastic box with dividers. I like these boxes because you can remove the dividers to customize the space and fit all of your goodies inside.
- Candy, candy, candy! We used lots of different treats, including Rolos, Snickers, Hershey’s Kisses, and Ferrero Rochers (YUM!) Make sure they’re Dad’s favorites!
- Any other small treats you can think of that Dad would love.
- Curling ribbon to tie it all together.
- Your free Dad’s Ultimate Toolbox gift tag printable! Just follow the directions below to get your free download.
- First, fill your box with all of your “toolbox” essentials. We recommend Dad’s favorite candy and any other treats he would love.
- Next, tie your box up with your choice of curling ribbon and use scissors to curl the ends. Choose curling ribbon that matches Dad’s favorite colors for a personal touch!
- Then, you can hole-punch your Dad’s Ultimate Toolbox gift tag printables and tie them on with the ribbon or tape/glue them to the box — whichever you prefer!
- You’re done! Give your Father’s Day Box to Dad and pat yourself on the back for giving a great gift.
Download Your Free Printable
Download our free Dad’s Ultimate Toolbox printable. Subscribe and look for a link and password in your inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Father’s Day Craft for Dad. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
More Father’s Day Gift Ideas
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.